What is Tech 2 Tech?
The Tech 2 Tech conference and workshop programme was launched in 2018 to help inform members and customers about the Janet access programme. They were held in several regions across the UK and allowed technical experts from Jisc to understand your connectivity requirements in order to shape the development of the Janet Network.
The second phase of webinars has now launched.
- Tech 2 Tech - Janet access programme update, online, 17 January 2020
- June (TBC)
- July (TBC)
- November (TBC)
How to get involved
The event is only open to organisations with a Janet connection. If you are interested in connecting to the Janet Network, please email the connections management group or call 01235 822308.
If you missed round one of Tech 2 Tech, you can catch up with the webinar recording below.
Janet access programme update recording
Attendees found the workshops a useful opportunity to share the future of Janet and to network with staff from Janet’s design, delivery and development teams.
- Tech 2 Tech in Northern Ireland - Belfast, 22 October 2019 - resources available
- Tech 2 Tech in northern England - Manchester, 2 July 2019
- Tech 2 Tech in north east England - Durham, 12 June 2019 - resources available
- Tech 2 Tech Janet access programme update - webinar, 11 June 2019 - resources available
- Tech 2 Tech in London - 13 February 2019
- Tech 2 Tech in Scotland - Edinburgh, 21 January 2019 - resources available
- Tech 2 Tech in the Midlands - Birmingham, 8 October 2018
- Tech 2 Tech in south west England - Bristol, 16 July 2018 - resources available