What is Tech 2 Tech?
The Tech 2 Tech conference and workshop programme was launched in 2018 to help inform members and customers about the Janet access programme.
They were held in several regions across the UK and allowed technical experts from Jisc to understand your connectivity requirements in order to shape the development of the Janet Network.
Attendees found the workshops a useful opportunity to share the future of Janet and to network with staff from Janet’s design, delivery and development teams.
Planning is underway for a second phase of Tech 2 Tech, which is due to launch in 2020. Details will be available soon.
How to get involved
The event is only open to organisations with a Janet connection. If you are interested in connecting to the Janet Network, please email the connections management group or call 01235 822308.
Share your experiences
We are keen to make these workshops a platform for members to share their experiences - good and bad. If you have been involved in a recent project that you are willing to talk about informally for approximately 20 minutes, please sign up on the registration page (available soon).
You might want to talk about an infrastructure project, campus redevelopment, procurement or new technology initiative - anything you think other members would benefit from or be interested in.
- Tech 2 Tech in Northern Ireland - Belfast, 22 October 2019 - resources available
- Tech 2 Tech in northern England - Manchester, 2 July 2019
- Tech 2 Tech in north east England - Durham, 12 June 2019 - resources available
- Tech 2 Tech Janet access programme update - webinar, 11 June 2019 - resources available
- Tech 2 Tech in London - 13 February 2019
- Tech 2 Tech in Scotland - Edinburgh, 21 January 2019 - resources available
- Tech 2 Tech in the Midlands - Birmingham, 8 October 2018
- Tech 2 Tech in south west England - Bristol, 16 July 2018 - resources available
If you missed round one of Tech 2 Tech, you can catch up with the webinar recording below.