Overview of JISC Digital Media materials for those using digital media in teaching and research
This guide provides an overview of the JISC Digital Media website we think those staff wishing to use digital images within teaching and research materials will find useful.
Topics that need to be explored include:
Can digital resources play an important role in teaching, learning and research?
- Using Images in Learning, Teaching and Research Materials
- Practical Ways to use Digital Images in Teaching Learning
- Using Video in Teaching and Learning
Can I create my own digital resources?
Can I use Google or another search engine to find digital resources?
Where else can I find video, audio or images?
Can I use images found on the Internet?
- Can I Use Images Found on the Internet?
- Copyright: An Overview
- Roles and Responsibilities for Staff using Images for Teaching, Learning and Research